Australian Permaculture Convergence
April 22, 2023 - April 24, 2023
APC celebrates permaculture, sustainability and resilient food movements across Australia. Join us for inspiring keynote speakers, workshops, stalls and hands-on activities. Camping spots are available.
The main event, with three epic days of workshops, hands-on activities, discussions, keynote presentations and social activities.
Dates and Time:
- Saturday, 22 April – Monday, 24 April
- Saturday/Sunday: 8:30am – 8:30pm
- Monday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Introducing the first of many speakers joining us next April.
25+ more to be announced later this year.
As always the APC attracts an incredible array of speakers. We are pleased to welcome the following speakers:
- Hannah Moloney, Good Life Permaculture
- Costa Georgiadis, Gardening Australia
- Eugenio ‘Ego’ Lemos, Permatil Timor Leste
- Walter Jehne, Healthy Soils Australia
- Annemarie & Graham Brookman, The Food Forest
- Kirsten Bradley, Milkwood
Would you like to speak at the APC? Applications are open for presentations, panel discussions, hands-on indoor and outdoor activities & workshops.
Early Bird tickets
Early Bird tickets are now on sale — book before Monday, October 31 and save $100 on your three-day festival pass.
More information on speakers and workshops will be released soon: australianpermacultureconvergence.com